The most wonderful time of the year is almost here and while you're getting busy ordering pies and planning your thanksgiving trips to see your loved ones, don't forget to take some time to plan your Christmas gifts ahead! Especially for the people you meet and communicate regularly, who go through both good times and bad times on a daily basis, and who share the anxiety you feel when you hear the word "Deadline" lol ;) Yes, I'm talking about your co-workers!
I work from home so I don't really meet mine everyday, but we sure do communicate via email and text almost daily! To bring them the Christmas cheer this season, I have a few gift ideas, thanks to my friends at Redbubble. Redbubble is a global community of creatives making everyday products with an artsy, sometimes weird and witty twist! They have everything from t-shirts, pouches, clocks, pillows, etc -- all designed by independent artists. How cool is that? You're actually "wearing designer" ;)
WHAT TO GET YOUR CO-WORKERS THIS HOLIDAY SEASON :
- Fearless Tote Bag by @leadbeater
- Doodled Geometry Studio Pouch by @jbroxo
- Oranges on Black Clock by @art.iisan
- Big Idea Hard Cover Journal by @olyalunter
- Grunge Polka Dot iPhone Case or Red Dance iPhone Wallet by @dinara.may
- Flamingo Parade Mug by @oliviagibbsillustration
- On The Inside We're All The Same t-shirt by wolfandbird
- You Are Awesome Greeting Card by @clairejstamper
Keep in mind that all of these graphics are available to be printed in other products, depending on its availability, so play around a little bit when you're scouting for the designs you like. Just take a look and see if the graphic looks good on something else. And when you're ready to check out USE MY PROMOCODE --> mozdeb-15 and receive 15% off your ENTIRE Redbubble order, good till December 22nd!!!
Also, check out Redbubble’s own gift guide at http://rdbl.co/mozdeb :) You’re welcome!